MGC uses a school app for notifications to students, parents/whānau and staff. It is called ‘Schoolbridge’ and is available online through the MGC website, or in the Schoolbridge App.
To log into Schoolbridge you will need your parent portal username and password. This is provided to all parents/whānau at the start of the year by email. Alternatively you can use the magic link to get a direct link sent to you on your home email.
You can find the link “Login” right at the top of the MGC website or on this link here.
For parents with more than one child at MGC, they can swap between siblings. Once logged in you will be able to:
- check and change personal details for your child
- check attendance and results
- report absences on the day or in advance
- check the school calendar and notices
- open and complete student forms
- receive important notifications
Please take the time to download the app as this is the best way to access information and receive notifications about what is going on at school.
Click here to find out more and where to download.