How to log in to the Schoolbridge app and parent portal for caregivers.
To log into Schoolbridge the first time, you have two options:
- Use the email provided to Marlborough Girls’ College for contact details
- This must be either google or microsoft email only.
- Use the magic link – if you do not have a google or microsoft email account registered with MGC, this is the best option.
- You will be emailed a verification code to enable you to log in directly.
When you log into the parent portal (for attendance, results, etc) the first time – you will need your parent portal username and password. This will have been provided to you at the start of this year by email. The portal will then ask you to change your password.
Please note the password somewhere safe for future access if required.
You can find the link “Login” right at the top of the MGC website or on this link here.
For parents with more than one child at MGC, they can swap between siblings. Once logged in you will be able to:
- check and change personal details for your child
- check attendance and results
- report absences on the day or in advance
- check the school calendar and notices
- open and complete student forms
- receive important notifications
Please take the time to download the app as this is the best way to access information and receive notifications about what is going on at school.
Click here to find out more and where to download.